Thursday 10 November 2011

Birmingham.... here we come!






This weekend i'm off to Birmingham! I'm heading to the world famous Bullring shopping centre for a spot of retail therapy and on sunday heading to the Classic Car Show at the N.E.C.

Shopping and checking out beautiful classic cars............... I can't wait!!

Last year my dad, brother and granda all went to the car show and they all loved it. 
My brother met Edd China (guy from the t.v show wheeler dealer), my granda took a picture of my brother and Edd, well he thought he was taking the picture! When my brother checked out the picture, Edd's head was missing from it! I think he is super tall :-)
Oh well, if we see him again this year I'll make sure to get his head in the picture this time!!

1 comment:

  1. The Bull Ring is one of the best shopping centres in the world. It is the symbol of Birmingham and a great landmark. Its architecture is unique of its kind.

    cheap Birmingham hotel

    ReplyDelete