Monday 21 November 2011

Walking in Wolford

I have to say, when I left school (many years ago now), the thing I loved most was not having to wear the horrible school tights again! I really did hate wearing tights, total opposite to my mum who would wear a pair in every design / shade under the sun!

I'm still not a huge tights fan but every now and then a nice design will catch my eye. 2 years ago  it was the Henry Holland Suspender print tights I fell for then last season it was the Wolford Bondage design tights, and tonight, it's these "Cheryl" Houndstooth Wolford patterend tights I love (only in the Sahara/black shade).

Wolford "Cheryl" tights in Sahara/Black

Kourtney Kardashian looks stunning in the Wolford tights

Kim Kardashian wearing the Wolford "Cheryl" tights

Kourtney Kardashian wearing the Wolford Leopard Print tights

Rhiana wearing Wolford "Leo" leopard print hold-ups

Images Credit: Wolford, Kourtney Kardashian

So, one pair of Wolford "Cheryl" houndstooth print tights in the Sahara/black shade on my wish list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment