Wednesday 16 November 2011

Sport Luxe

Topshop 'Athletic' boots in tan £75


Topshop 'Athletic' boots in Navy £75


Chloe boots £285


Okay I have to admit  it was actually my fiancee that pointed these "Athletic" wedge ankle boots  out to me in Topshop and encouraged me to try them on (this by the way, is the man that only goes shopping  a handful of times a year)! Anyway, as soon as I tried these on, I loved them. These boots are so so comfy and with the soft buttery leather on the outside and cushioned suede in the inside they are really well made for the £75 price tag. 

The "Athletic" boots are available in tan, navy and black and are selling out fast on Topshop.com so if you want a pair, get them now! I cannot stress just how comfy and stylish these boots are on, if you don't believe me, try them on for yourself.

If you are looking for more of a splurge with the desinger option, then the Chloe wedge ankle boots (pictured above) may be just for you. These boots will set you back a cool £285.

Love this trend!


Credit: Topshop.com, matchesfashion.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment