Sunday 20 November 2011

Pale and Interesting

Ksubi Jeans


Pencey Tank

Alexander Wang Wallet

Giuseppe Zanotti wedges

CC Skye bracelet

Gorjana Laurel hoops

Chanel pop pink lips

Preen blazer


I'm currently in love with my J Brand bright jeans (robin red and royal blue) and my J brand Houlihans in the khaki / olive shades but feel like I need to give these jeans a rest for a while and try a new style. I saw these Ksubi jeans on Shopbop this-evening and love them! I love the pale/bleached wash of these jeans as think they will work so well contrasting against bright toned tops.

I know we have not yet seen the start of the cold winter weather but I can't help thinking summer, beach, sand, sea and waves when I look at these jeans! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the winter months especially when I am all wrapped up walking through the fresh snow with my dog but at the same time I love the summertime when I can dig out my pretty floaty tank tops, my shades and gladiator sandals.

I've picked the bright pink Preen blazer as it acts as the perfect contrast piece against the subtle toned jeans. This blazer would look gorgeous with all your jeans, cut-off shorts in the summertime, and would look especially stunning over a little black dress.

I'm off for a festive trip to London in the next few weeks and I know Selfridges stock these jeans so will be sure to check them out and see if they are as nice on as they look online and if they are then they will be my first purchase for my SS12 capsule wardrobe!






Images Credit: Netaporter, Shopbop


No comments:

Post a Comment