Tuesday 5 April 2011

J Brand Brights


The J Brand bright jeans have only just been released in the U.K this week and they are already selling out! If you are looking to update your jeans to one of these pop colours then get them while you can!

I have to have the best mum in the whole world as she got me a pair of the Royal Blue J Brand jeans sent over from a boutique in America for part of my birthday gift! My jeans arrived yesterday (super fast delivery) and I love them on! They are super skinny so fit like a glove and the colour is just perfect! I cannot wait to wear these jeans.
These jeans are the perfect length too, look amazing with heels, tucked into ankle boots or with flats. 

I do have to admit that I love my Royal Blue jeans so much that I'm thinking about getting a Bright Red pair too!!! I suppose I should order them quick before my size sells out!


Celebs rocking the coloured jeans:




 Kylie in yellow jeans

 
Victoria Beckham in yellow jeans

Sarah Jessica Parker in red jeans

 Rachel Bilson wearing red jeans

 Khloe Kardashian in red jeans

 Cheryl Cole in red jeans

 Victoria Beckham in pink jeans

 Katy Perry in pink jeans

 

No comments:

Post a Comment