Sunday 6 November 2011

Mar Hall Spa day











Today was a great sunday! I was treated to a Spa Day by my future sister-in law at the stunning Mar Hall.
Mar Hall is a luxury five-star golf & spa resort located within a tranquil 240 acre woodland estate. 


This was my first ever Spa day experience and what can I say, I could get used to it!! Our day started off relaxing by the pool, popping in and out of the sauna and steam rooms (great for your skin) then a yummy lunch then it was treatment time. We each had a facial and hot stone massage and I can honestly say I have never felt more relaxed than I did today. 


It's not something I would (or could afford to do) regularly but it's perfect for a girly treat once and again. 


Hopefully I'll get a good nights sleep tonight with being so relaxed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment