Friday 11 November 2011

Christian Louboutin Alex Pumps........A Paw for thought







I've just saw these Christian Louboutin 'Alex' paw pumps!!!
I'm pretty speechless to be honest. I'm a big fan of most of the Louboutin shoes, although I currently yet don't own a pair. The only ones I really wanted were the black lipspike studded ankle boots but I was too late to get a pair ordered :-(................anyway that's another story!


Although I won't be rushing to buy a pair of these, I do think "each to their own" so if you love them then get them and don't be afraid to hold your head high whilst strutting your stuff wearing them!  These are certainly a conversation starter!





2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so unique! Wow. :)


    Best wishes,
    http://livelyleo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete