Wednesday 28 September 2011

New York, New York


Recently I have been thinking about different honeymoon destinations for after my wedding.
My partner Alan and I like the idea of going to New York for a city break after our big day. I have never been to NYC and Alan has only been when he was a wee boy so we thought it would be nice for me to experience the big Apple for the first time and for him to go back as an adult who can appreciate it more.

We like the idea of New York as it really has something for everyone. Being able to explore the city doing the fun touristy things, have lunch in Central Park and of course & shop till we drop....(well perhaps I should say "shop till I drop")! Alans not much of a shopper, his idea of shopping is to go a twice a year for a splurge where as I like to shop all throughout the year picking up different bits and pieces as I go. In saying that, i'm sure with New York on the cards, he'd be happy to shop and see what unusual things he can pick up.

So now, the research begins as I really do not have a clue where in NYC is best to stay. Looking for somewhere nice that's close to the good shopping areas...................if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment