Saturday 24 September 2011

A different kind of shopping


Today me and my mum went for a different kind of retail therapy ......we went shopping for baby gifts for my friends baby girl.
What can I say, we had great fun as there was so much gorgeous things to choose from!!
I finally picked a pink and white striped sleepsuit with matching hat, a white and lilac spotty sleepsuit set with hat, socks and bib, a Calvin Klein sleepsuit with matching socks and hat, a trendy white and purple zigzag design sleepsuit and 2 pairs of Paul Frank shoes to set all the outfits off!

My mum also picked up some lovely baby things too so that should be a good start for them.

Well, that's me now wrapped everything up in lovely baby girl wrapping paper ready for when baby makes her apperance into the big wide world in the next few days, so so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment