Sunday 18 September 2011

The Puddle Train gown

 


I went along to the wedding show at the SECC, Glasgow yesterday.  
As I already have all the main things for my wedding booked and it's just little last minute bits and pieces I have left to organize that it was nice just to have a relaxing wander round all the stands looking for any inspiration.

One thing that did catch my eye was this stunning beaded gown with the puddle train (ohh, I love the puddle train!!)The pictures just don't do this gown justice, it really was beautiful. To look at it you would think it would be heavy being covered with sequins and jewels but it was actually pretty light and floaty! 
I already have my beautiful wedding dress so I was thinking this gown may be nice for my bridal shower? I'm thinking about renting out this amazing country house for a night and inviting all my close female family and friends along for a "old Hollywood Glamour" themed dinner and cocktail night! 

I have ages to find the perfect bridal shower gown so this gown can be my first contender!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment