Tuesday 10 January 2012

Bring on Pay Day!

Why does January payday feel like it's never going to come?! After all the expense over Christmas & New Year it can't come quick enough!

Anyway, when it does eventually arrive these are a few things I will be treating myself too:-

HD Brows Palette
Just before New Year I got my HD Brows done at the salon. I'm so pleased with the results although it will take a few sessions for my Brows to be perfect. During my treatment, the beautician used the HD Brows palette to fill in any gaps in my brows.
I think to keep up the perfectly groomed "fresh out the salon" look I need to invest in this palette. At under £20 it's good value and you can also use this for creating a smokey eye too!


 

Sensi Studio Panama hat

I love hats and have been searching for the perfect panama hat for wearing on my honeymoon this year. Today I came across this lovely panama hat by Sensi Studio. The simple thing I like best about this hat is the bright pop of neon yellow ribbon contrasting against the neutral hat. This will keep my head protected from the sun and will look fab with my new bikini's on the beach.

This hat is available from Matchesfashion.com and is also available with a bright pink ribbon too.





By night, this Topshop chiffon placket shirt will look great tucked into either a leather pencil skirt or over leather-look leggings and by day look gorgeous over a pair of denim cut-off shorts. Be aware, this shirt runs large to size so you may wish to go a size or two down than normal.


Bring on pay day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment