Saturday 21 January 2012

......and now the search is over

So, today I went shopping for dresses for my bridesmaids and after a long, but fun day......we found the perfect dresses! Both of my bridesmaids looked stunning in every dress they tried on so my head was starting to hurt with the stress of what style to pick! When they tried on which seems like the 10th dress, we all knew it was the perfect one for them. I cannot wait to see them walk down the aisle in them.
That's another big thing ticked off my wedding list so i'm really pleased.


Mid-way through dress shopping we had lunch at The Grill on the Corner in Glasgow which was delicious! If you haven't been, I would suggest you pop in. They have a great menu with a good selection of yummy dishes. 


The only downside of the day was I had my new (gorgeous) wedged ankle boots from Topshop on and being on my feet all day in high wedges was a big mistake. My party feet gel inserts didn't seem to work so I ended up having to hobble into Primark to buy a pair of flats to get me back to the train station! All was not lost as I got a cute pair of Vivienne Westwood inspired  welly ankle boots (black patent with a silver glittery bow on the front) for £10 as opposed to the designer price of £70+ .........happy days!!



Note to self: when shopping with my fiancee for his kilt to wear flat shoes and NOT heels!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment