Monday 16 January 2012

Best Dressed at the 2012 Golden Globes

I loved looking at all the stunning gowns worn at this years Golden Globes. Here is the two  gowns that stood out for me:-

 
 
Charlize Theron looks simply stunning in this couture Dior gown. To be honest, Charlize looks gorgeous in anything from her J Brand Houlihan jeans to beautiful couture gowns like this one. Everything from the subtle pale pink shade of this gown to the diamante detailing in both the dress and on her hairband makes this gown simply perfect. Hands down this is my fave!!



This Vera Wang number looks perfect on Sophia Vergara as it skims beautifully over her perfect curves. I love the midnight inky shade of this gown against her olive skintone. I'm a big fan of Vera Wang dresses!


Although I love both gowns, it was this little chappy that stole the show......................................



 .....meet Uggie, the dog from the film "The Artist", he's just adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment