Saturday 19 May 2012

You're looking a little shirty

Maurie and Eve Sedgwick Dress
Equipment Lucida Dress
Equipment Lucida Dress in Animal Print
Zara shirt style tunic










So the new trend in town is the shirt style dress, and I have to say I'm loving it!

I first fell in love with the Maurie and Eve Sedgwick shirt style dress. At first glance, this dress looks really cool and understated but when you give this dress the time, the frost floral faint pattern and the brassy gold collar tips make this little shirt dress something really special. 
I do need this pretty dress in my life!

The second and third shirt style dresses are by the brand Equipment and like Maurie and Eve they really are gorgeous, quality looking dresses. I love the striped collar and the contrasting button placket on the second dress and as for the leopard print..... who doesn't need a little leopard print dress in their lives?

When I saw the Zara shirt style tunic dress I thought, what a perfect cover up for over your bikini on holiday or wear it opened with the sleeves rolled up over your cut off shorts, tank top & some chunky jewels. At only £35.99 this is a good investment item too!

So ladies, give your body-con and bandage style dresses a well deserved rest and invest in a pretty little shirt style dress for this new season.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the shirt dress look.. It looks so effortless! The first dress is so lovely too!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's such a good trend & I do love the 1st dress best too! X

    ReplyDelete