Monday 4 July 2011

My search for the Perfect Wedding venue

My Fiancee and I are currently planning our wedding so we have been busy looking at what venues are available both here in Scotland and abroad. We don't have a set "dream wedding" plan so we are really open-minded and having lots of fun (and sometimes stress) looking at all our options!

My recent internet inspiration threw up France and in particular, the French Riviera. I have been to France and Paris and loved it. It really is a beautiful country to visit. 

Have a look at some of these stunning locations in France:-












From a quaint little town church to a medieval castle or a chateau surrounded by colourful wild flowers, the south of France would be a stunning place to get married.

Let's just stay we have a lot to think now!


1 comment:

  1. Pleased to know about this information on wedding venues. It is my wedding next month and is being arranged at one of beautiful New York wedding venues. Planning to find a spacious venue to accommodate all our guests and to have good time there.

    ReplyDelete