Saturday 19 February 2011

Gorgeous in Green

Green is my hot colour just now. I just can't get enough of gorgeous green things, especially in the khaki and olive shades.
Here's some of the gorgeous green things I have my eye on:-

Alexander McQueen skull scarf - this olive green scarf has a warm cream toned skull print and is made in a buttery soft modal and cashmire blend. This really is an iconic accessory that will look great with most things.

Yves Saint Laurent - These 'Tribtoo'suede pumps with the beautiful emerald green suede scream glamour!

 Chanel Khaki collection nail polish. Avilable in 'Khaki Rose', 'Khaki brun' and Khaki Vert', everyone should dress there nails in these limited edition shades. I have the 'Khaki Brun' nail polish and I just love wearing it!


Oscar De La Renta dress - do 'romantic' in this amazing Green basketweave silk-gazar dress. Team this with simple black heels and a clutch and I can guarantee you will be the bell of the ball in this!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know where I can find that colorway of Alexander McQueen scarf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi D.R.W, this Khaki/beige scarf was originally available at Net-a-porter.com and Harvey Nichols.com however I'm not sure they will have it now, sorry! In Scotland, UK, Cruise clothing had it in store also.
    Good luck with your search.

    ReplyDelete