Monday 17 January 2011

A splash of Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb Perfume

Finding your perfect perfume can take what seems like forever and once you start smelling the first few, your nose sometimes feels like it's giving up!
A perfume may smell gorgeous on someone else but not so good on you so it's always best to spray a tester on your skin and leave it for the day to see how it settles on your skin.


My mate had on a gorgeous perfume the other day and she told me it was called 'Flowerbomb' by Viktor & Rolf. I got a splash of the perfume and I loved it on me! This perfume was released a few years ago (don't know how it by-past me) and today it's more popular than ever.




 

Flowerbomb is described as being: "A thousand flowers in a bottle. Full-bodied and opulent, Flowerbomb eau de parfum explodes in a bouquet of sensations with its addictive floral notes which leave, their trail, like a whirlwind that is distinctly couture".

With Valentines's day fast approaching, I'll be dropping heavy hints to my Fiancee for a bottle of this gorgeous perfume!!

2 comments: