Tuesday 11 January 2011

My super early Birthday gifts

I have to have the best wee brother ever! Look at the gorgeous gifts he ordered me for my Birthday:-

 Bella Freud striped Jumper
 I love stripes and fell in love with this jumper as soon as I saw it, it's just gorgeous!!!

Alexander McQueen enamel skull ring 
I love all things Alexander McQueen and wanted to get this enamel ring last season in the white with black skulls however it sold out as soon as it went on sale.This is the new ring for Spring/Summer 2011 so was super excited when my brother told me her ordered me it along with the Jumper for my birthday. 
My birthday actually isn't until the summer time so these are early gifts (my brother wanted to get me these as he knew they were something I loved and he thought it was easier to get me something I wanted rather than him trying to think of something else to get me)

Thank you to the best wee brother!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment