Sunday 17 October 2010

Summer Lovin

These are all my staple things that I wore all through summer. What's so good about them all is that they are classic pieces that will last for seasons!

My  Givenchy sandals with chain and buckle detail. Super stylish and comfortable.


 My black Topshop sandals with elastic detail and zip at back and my brown leather Zara sandals. I wore these black Topshop sandals when I was in London shopping this summer, I honestly could'nt have managed all the shopping without wearing these on my feet!!

 Got these Chanel sunglasses in the Chanel Old Bond Street Boutique a few years ago. Was feeling in a 'rock and roll' mood that day so feel in love with these with the silver studs on the black. I will have these forever and ever!

My pink CC Skye stud bangle. I was watching an episode of Kourtney and Khloe take Miami one day at my mum and dads house and saw Kourtney wearing this bangle and thought it was cute. My brother must have been paying attention as he ordered my one for a surprise for my birthday this year!!!!! What a nice brother I have!!


I was shopping with a girl from work one lunchtime and we popped into Reiss as they had a sale on. I saw this cute ball shaped clutch bag and being in the sale I just had to get it. Its a gorgeous canary yellow shade and has a nice gold handle. With its vibrant summer colour, this bag was just perfect for nights out over the summertime.


When I was in America on holiday 2 years ago I saw this amazing shopper bag in TJMaxx. It's by the designer Liz Claiborne and being in the Desginer outlet TJMaxx I got it for around 70% off the retail price!! Being a classic beige colour that goes with almost everything and it being a great size to fit loads in meant I used it all trough the summer. I cannot begin to explain just how soft the leather of the bag is, its one of the nicest, softest leather bags I have came across yet....well apart from my Chanel ones that is!

Ohhh, what can I say. As soon as I saw this Francesco Biasia handbag with the amazing green suede I just had to have it. People always comment what a beautiful bag this is and that they just love the colour of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment