Wednesday 27 October 2010

Chanel Rue Cambon





The first time I smelled the Chanel Rue Cambon perfume was at Christmas time when my mum gave me a miniture bottle of it as a stocking filler. This perfume is just gorgeous, it's got a clean and fresh scent to it which you will never get bored with! 
The exact description of this beautiful perfume as from Chanel is as below:-

"A rich, smooth, elegant floral with a couture character -- inspired by the legendary CHANEL address in Paris -- and created by CHANEL Master Perfumer Jacques Polge in 2007. The warm Chypre accord is set free and made luminous and modern with inviting notes of Bergamot, Patchouli and Cistus oil"

My mum is a big fan of Chanel No 5, my Grandma loves Chanel No 19 and my Aunt wears Coco Chanel! I always find they all smell lovely and when I have a spray of there perfumes that it just doesn't smell the same on me. I think perfume does settle and smell differently on everyone so it's always worth trying a perfume on yourself before buying it!
I have to say though, Chanel Rue Cambon is my favourite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment