Sunday 1 May 2011

My Summer Essentials

Check out this gorgeous bikini set I just got from H&M:



The set cost under £20..............oh I do love a bargain! 
I cannot wait to wear this on holiday with my new Primark £4 hat (my hat is a cross between a trilby hat and a floppy hat so it mixes the on trend trilby style with the practical floppy style to protect me from the sun).

My mum also just informed me that she has just managed to get me the Chanel summer 2011 nail colour 'Mimosa',the perfect  must have banana yellow shade to complete  my beach outfit!





Head down to both H&M and Primark now to grab your summer staple bargains! 
H&M bikini's are all under £20 and Primark has some cute bikinis for under £6.
Primark also has great reversible beach towels for £7 and flipflops for £1.50 so you really can get all your summer holiday essentials at prices that won't break the bank!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment