Sunday 22 May 2011

My perfect travel outfit

Loose-fitting olive green linen combat style trousers, white tank top, black blazer with turned up sleeves and gorgeous sandals:-





I just got these trousers today from Zara. They are gorgous with my cut-out detail ankle boots (as seen in picture) or with flats. These trousers are also available in Navy.

I'll wear this with flat sandals for travelling on holiday then throw on my heels and a dressy top for going out at night.


The look - My black blazer is from Zara,white tank top by Alexander Wang and the ankle boots are Aldo's highstreet version of the Giuseppe Zanotti cut out ankle boots. Nails - I'm currently wearing a bright pink Chanel nail polish on my toenails called "Riveria" -  the pink clashes well against the olive green trousers and black cut-out ankle boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment