Saturday 14 May 2011

Best Buys

With my holiday to the sunshine only a few weeks away I've been hunting for some cute holiday outfits and managed to pick up some gorgeous things this weekend! I really don't need anything new however it's always nice to treat yourself to some nice, new holiday things plus the things I picked up were too good a bargain to pass up!!

Here's some of the cute things I picked up:-


H&M shorts and top ~ I was instantly drawn to the vibrant pink shade of this top and you can never go wrong with animal print so though these pale blush pink shorts were just adorable. This top looks amazing tucked into these high-waisted shorts and will be a good day or night time outfit for my holiday. 
 
Zara platform shoes ~ I tried these shoes on ages ago and at the time I decided not to get them. As usual, a few weeks passed by and I wished I had got them. I had put the shoes to the back of my mind until I popped into Zara on Friday at lunchtime and found the last pair in my size and even better, to my delight, they were half price...............result!
I'm not sure how high these shoes are but lets just say know I know what it's like to be a few inches taller and the same height as my gorgeous fiancee!! These skyscrapers went out for a test run last night at a friends engagement party and I'm delighted to say my feet survived through a whole night of throwing some moves down on the dance floor and not an injury was had....excellent!





H&M Sandals ~ I saw these today and had to have them. This picture really doesn't do these sandals justice. These are comfy, stylish and are in such a fun bright purple. If the purple is too daring for you, they also come in a classic black. I'll have fun wearing my new bright yellow "mimosa" Chanel nail polish with these this summer!


I highly recommend you head into H&M soon to check out the summer collections. They have gorgeous maxi dresses, shorts, bikini's..............you name it, they have it and at great prices too!

No comments:

Post a Comment