Saturday 28 May 2011

My Wedding Location

So i'm starting to plan my wedding, very exciting, but oh, lots and lots to think about!
Growing up I've always dreamt of having the traditional white wedding with the big merigune dress although as the years have gone by, my dreams have changed.


It's so easy to get carried away with your wedding plans, but I am determined not too. I'm thinking more along the lines of escaping with close family to somewhere stunning like the Seychells where the turqouise sea and soft white sands will provide the perfect, romantic backdrop to an intimate wedding then have a big party celebration when we return home!
Escaping to the sunshine has it's benefits, it blends in your wedding with your honeymoon and will take away the strain of us having to find the perfect venue, cars, flowers, bridesmaid dresses....the list goes on!
The idea of having a relaxing few days holiday when we arrive on the Island whilst the wedding ceremony is being organised by the wedding planner is so appealing.


Lots and lots to think about!


Check out the beaufitul Denis Island on the Seychells:-




My fiancee and I love animals so a spot of Scuba Diving on our honeymoon would be fantastic as it's something we've always wanted to do but haven't had the chance too.



Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment