Monday 12 March 2012

Goodies from Mulberry, Christian Louboutin & Sleeprollers




Well, after a hard-day's work it was great to go back to these treats that the mailman delivered for me:-







When these sleep-in rollers promised "goodbye sleepless nights, hello great hair", how could I resist! I've been using the standard velcro rollers that have the thick plastic insides so these pretty pink soft rollers should be so much more light and more comfortable in my hair. I can't wait to test these out and will update you on the results as soon as I do.





A Mulberry London Fashion Week 2012 tote bag. 
My mum actually managed to get me this gorgeous little tote bag as a surprise!
I'm not quite sure how she did it but thanks mum, I love it.








Christian Louboutin Tattoos.
These are a limited edition piece for the 20th anniversary of Christian Louboutin and available from the Louboutin pop-up store in Selfridges, London.
Again, these are a surprise gift from my mum! She knows I love limited edition pieces like this.

I'm delighted with all my new bits and bobs.

x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment