Friday 23 December 2011

The Hunter Chatel snow boot








These patent-trimmed Chatel snow boots by Hunter are just-in and I love them! I see "Chanel" and not "Chatel" when I look at these!
At first I was drawn to the white pair, simple, stylish and very festive looking for this time of year however thinking in the long-term the black pair is more practical for me. 

These boot are available now from net-a-porter.com and will set you back a cool £75. The boots feature snow-proof cuffs, a gripped rubber sole, and a lace-up front to ensure the perfect fit. Being both sensible and stylish, these insulated boots are the perfect choice to see you through the cold winter months. 


My only concern with these boots is the sizing. They are available in either medium or large with the medium being sized for a UK size 3 - 5 and the Large being sized for a UK size 6 - 8. I'm normally a UK 5 and they do state they run true to size so i'm thinking the medium should be okay but worry they may be a little tight?


I do think these boots will sell out fast so if you want a pair, get them quick!




Credit: net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment