Sunday 27 March 2011

2011 is all about bright coloured jeans

I was in Zara a few weekends ago and was instantly drawn to the collection of brightly coloured jeans they had for the 2011 spring/summer collection.

I was going to try on either the bright red or jungle green pairs however as the store was really busy I left without trying them on. I had put the jeans to the back of my mind until I saw this picture of Kim Kardashian rocking a pair of Royal blue J Brand jeans. Ohhh, I just love these blue jeans!

 
Kim Kardashian wearing J Brand Royal blue skinny jeans

Splurge

These J brand jeans also come in a bright red, yellow and pink and are retailing for around £175 a pair.
I have my eye on a Royal blue and a bright red pair to see me through the summer months!
I've been a big fan of J Brand jeans for a while now as they are a great fit on me and always feel so soft and comfy on.


Save


If you are more of a savvy saver then check out these similar jeans from Zara. They are available in red, blue, green, yellow, pink and orange and at £19.99 each you can afford to invest in one of each colour!


Zara jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment