Wednesday 17 November 2010

Best dressed of the decade

I've just heard that Kate Moss was named as the best dressed woman of the decade by Vogue US.  I do like alot of what Kate wears as she always looks chic and cool. I especially loved when she wore the futuristic styled Balmain structured shoulder dress. It was from this point that the high street jumped on the this and we were graced with some amazing dresses, jumpers and blazers all with the on trend structured shoulders.


Here's some of my fave Kate Moss looks:-


Balmain dress


Casual chic


Embellished dress ~ love this hairstyle too!






Another of the best dressed was Blake Lively. I do love Blake's looks, especially when she plays Serena on Gossip Girl...............oh to have Serena's wardrobe!!!

Love the blazer


working the tribal trend

No comments:

Post a Comment