Friday 21 October 2011

Sloans Market, Glasgow



So I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow as i'm trying out a stall at Sloans Market in Glasgow for the first time, (eeekk)!! I'm really excited but a little anxious as really not sure how the day will go. I really do hope it's busy and the stall is a success so I can make it a regular thing.

I will be running the stall with my best mate Gillian and we will be selling a mixture of vintage clothing and accessories, past season clothing from the High Street and costume jewellery, so something for everyone!!

So, if you are shopping in Glasgow tomorrow, head along to Sloans Market which is located on the lane that runs between Buchanan Street and Argyll Street, right next to Zara on Buchanan Street. Hope to see you there!







No comments:

Post a Comment