Tuesday 25 October 2011

Smoking Slippers




The seasons new shoe trend says hello to the smoking slippers. 
These comfortable and dare I say it stylish flats are taking the high street by storm with the studded 'Vectra' slipper loafers from Topshop selling out within hours of going online!

I had a wander over to Topshop at lunchtime today to check them out as wanted to see what all the fuss was about over the studded 'Vectra' flats however they were no where to be seen. I did try on the black glitter version and I have to agree, they are comfy and cute and at £20 they are not to be laughed at!


Credit: Topshop, Sam Edelman

2 comments:

  1. I want them ALL :)

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyleBlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Tamara, one of each design would be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete