Wednesday 24 August 2011

The Satchel bag........ where Sensible meets Stylish

When in Selfridges, London whilst wandering about looking at all the pretty things, my eye was drawn to the Neon Orange leather satchel bag by The Cambridge Satchel Co.
If you haven't seen these trendy bags yet then check out their website: http://www.cambridgesatchel.co.uk/shop














I will never forget my first day at school, and more importantly, my leather satchel bag. It was royal blue, red and yellow and I just loved it!


I'm so so tempted to get one of these bags. I love the "Batchel" which is simply a "Satchel" but has an extra top handle so it will give a more versatile look. I'm torn between the many colours of these bags, I do think a neon colour will be fun, great in the summertime and will inject a pop of colour into my darker autumn look so I'm drawn towards the fluro yellow or pink? Oh, decisions decisions!




No comments:

Post a Comment