Wednesday 10 August 2011

A love for Louboutins

I'm looking at a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes for my wedding day but not sure if I prefer the full shoe or the slingback?



I really also like these bow shoes:


My dress fitting is not until early September 2012 so I have plenty of time to pick the perfect pair!

The only thing with getting a pair of bridal Louboutins is they are a huge splurge for something you will probably only ever wear the once!
Ideally I will find a pair I like on sale then it means I can also purchase a classic black pair that I will get the wear out of :-)


I really like these Big Stack Louboutins:


 and how amazing are these new season styles:-



Daf Bootie in Black Suede &  Leopard Print

Black Metaliboot


I've been after a pair of Louboutins for a year now, I did fall in love with the lipspike ankle boots however they don't have them anymore, booo.
I have a Louboutin shopping trip lined up soon so i'll let you know what I get!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment