Tuesday 9 August 2011

Beautiful Bridal Shower

As most of you will know, Kim Kardashian is getting married on the 20th August 2011. 
She announced this week that Vera Wang will be designing her wedding dress! 
Khloe Kardashian had her wedding dress designed by Vera Wang and it was stunning.

I saw pictures in the OK magazine this week of Kim's bridal shower & It looked like great fun!
In the UK, we don't have 'Bridal Showers' we have 'Hen Parties'! My maid of Honour was talking to me about ideas of what she would like to organize for my before my wedding and I think instead of going down the wild 'hen party' route, i'd rather do it the American way and opt for a pretty Bridal Shower with good food, good company and cocktails :-)



I love, love, love Kim's dress! It's so pretty, love it!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment