Sunday 18 December 2011

My new arm candy



It makes the perfect over-sized clutch!


My fluro yellow satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Co has now arrived and I just love it.
It's hard to see the true beauty of this bag from my pictures but trust me, it's just perfect. This bag will add a good pop of colour to my winter wardrobe and will be my staple accessory over the summertime.
The satchels are all handmade and you can to make them more special, you can get your initials embossed on it too.
My bag took around 30 days to arrive, but when you see the quality of it, it's worth the wait!
 
The satchels are available in various different sizes and colours, the fluro collection stood out most for me and I was torn between the fluro pink and yellow but it was the yellow that won me over in the end.


Get yours now via: www.cambridgesatchel.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment