Wednesday 28 December 2011

Leaving on a jet plane.................

So with it being so cold, wet and windy outside I can't help but think with great excitment of us jetting off somewhere exotic and sunny for our honeymoon next year! Not actually thought of where we will go on honeymoon yet but we do know it will be somewhere special where we can relax, explore and enjoy the sunshine :-)

Anyway, I was looking on H&M today and after a few minutes I already have 2 gorgeous bikini sets, 2 kimonos and a beach towel in my basket to buy for my honeymoon!
Take a look at what I've fallen for:-

Kimono £19.99 H&M

Bikini set £9.99 for top & £7.99 for bottoms H&M

Kimono £19.99 H&M

Bikini set £9.99 Top, £7.99 Bottoms H&M

Beach Towel £6.99 H&M

The perfect beach hat is the Panama Fedora hat. This hat is £45 from Net-a-Porter - So classic, I love it!


Over the past few years I've had a few bikini sets from H&M and have been really pleased with them. This summer it was my H&M banana print bikini that I couldn't get enough of! 
The white bikini set is the classic honeymoon bikini set and the bright white and green print kimono looks stunning over it. I love animal prints and have a new Dolce & Gabbana leopard print bikini set which I can't wait to wear, I thought this snakeskin print set on H&M with matching kimono would be perfect too as prints like these will never date.

The panama hat is from Net-a-porter and at £45 it's good value. I love, love love hats and think a panama fedora hat for wearing on the beach with my bikini and kimono sets and oversized shades will look gorgeous. I now just need to figure out the size of hat I would need to order!
The best thing about getting a panama hat for your holiday to the sunshine is they are super light and you can roll them up so they don't take up alot of space when packing. 

Even although my honeymoon won't be until November 2012, i'm trying to get organized and get bits and bobs when I see them so it's less stressful nearer the time. I'm a nightmare for also seeing something nice, not ordering it then a while later when I go to order it, there's none left so now if I see something I want I'll get it before it's gone!

Bring on the sunshine!  


Credit: H&M, Net-a-porter

No comments:

Post a Comment