Thursday 30 December 2010

Best Brights for Spring 2011

The Spring 2011 collections are already hitting the online stores. After the coldest winter this year, I am ready for the sunshine to arrive and have started my search for some key spring/summer capsule pieces that will see me through the warm summer months ahead.


I'm currently loving these bright pieces:-




This Herve Leger jacquard bandage dress is just gorgeous! Let this fruit punch coloured dress do all the talking by teaming it with classic black accessories as above.
I have a wedding to go to in the summer time and I am looking for a dress like this one. I would need to win the lottery to get this Herve Ledger dress so will keep my eye out in Topshop or Reiss who I'm sure will bring out similar designs to this but at a fraction of the price!


These YSL bright blue suede pumps are currently in the Matchesfashion.com sale. These will look great with a simple black dress or will add in a nice pop of glamourous colour to your old faithful  jeans.









How cute is this Balenciaga clutch bag! This bag is actually pretty big in size so it will fit loads in it. This clutch bag is from Balenciaga's new Spring summer range...............I love the style of this bag although I personally would choose another colour. I will just have to wait and see what other colours Balenciaga release this clutch in shortly!!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment