Sunday 7 November 2010

Structured Style

I have to say I am a big fan of the dresses and blazers with the structured shoulders after seeing them hit the runway shows for Balmain a few seasons back.
My first "structured shouldered" piece in my collection was this black Cosmic dress from Topshop.

 This plain black dress is super stylish and comfy to wear and at around £30 was a bargain! I see I am not the only one who was a fan of this dress either:-

 Topshop Cosmic dress on Kim Kardashian


And then came the blazers...................................

Balmain runway show


As always the high street soon saw some amazing Balmain inspired blazers and I was lucky enough to pick up this cute blazer from Zara:-




This blazer can be thrown together with anything but it especially looks good with jeans and a basic vest top when going for the smart casual look.

No comments:

Post a Comment