Saturday 27 November 2010

Take a Peek inside my walk-in closet.......................

Like most girls I have far too many clothes, handbags, shoes....... the list goes on!
When my fiancee and I bought our first house together we turned the smallest bedroom into a walk-in closet for me. This of course, is for me the, best place in the house!! In here I have all my dresses hanging along with my good jeans and Sass and Bide leggings. I also have most of my shoes in here and was lucky that the room originally had a built in storage cupboard which I have made into my accessories closet where my bags, jewellery etc is. 

A peek inside my walk-in closet:-













Inside my accessories closet I have 6 shelves full of accessories. I decided to line the shelves with the left over fashion wallpaper......think it looks great! :-



 






I have to say that all of my jeans, tops, t-shirts, tanks are hanging in the main bedroom where I also have more shoes and accessories!! I think if we win the lottery I would need a full-sized room to hold all of my clothes and accessories together in. My ideal closet would be like Maria Carey's one (as pictured below)


No comments:

Post a Comment