Saturday 3 September 2011

A perfect Saturday

I had the best day today!
This morning I had my first consultation appointment with my florist for my wedding flowers. The flowers are all just stunning and it was so so hard to decide which ones to go for! 

Afterwards I went for a yummy lunch then wandered around the vintage shops on Byres Road in Glasgow. Saw loads of cool things today but the one thing that really caught my eye was a vintage cream panama hat (If it was cheaper than £35 I would have got it)!....wedding to save for now and all that!


Today, I also came across a nice wedding accessory boutique called Melle Cloche. It was a small boutique packed with stunning wedding jewels, veils, shoes and underwear. I'll be popping back for another look soon!

www.mellecloche.com







No comments:

Post a Comment